The DS106 Good Spell is a podcast about the open online course on digital storytelling, DS106.
The show is hosted by Mariana Funes and John Johnston and was broadcast on DS106 Radio:ds106rad.io.
Episode 14: Sometimes it is wise to blog against how you are feeling
Gardner Campbell said this – my first insight that blogging could be used in a therapeutic way. Then narrate your work, Write assignments like a bloggin champ! Thinking like the web .
- Seven ways to think like the web | Jon Udell
- Working openly on the web: a manifesto
- How To Write Up Assignments Like a Blogging Champ
- 106 drop in » Blog Archive » BrigaDS106
- Riffs Sprouting Up Overnight | Rockylou’s DS106 Blog
- Talky Tina – Sweet as Tupelo Honey | Rockylou’s DS106 Blog
- DS106 Good Spell Episode 14 (with tweets) · johnjohnston · Storify