OER16: Open Culture
19th & 20th April 2016, University of Edinburgh, UK
The 7th Open Educational Resources Conference, OER16: Open Culture, will be held on the 19th-20th April 2016 at the University of Edinburgh.
We hope both to broadcast some of the Keynotes and short conversations between presenters, attendees and keynoters.
Anyone can join in the OER16 stream on Edutalk. All you need to do is record some audio. This could be:
- Reflections on any of the conference themes before the conference.
- Thoughts on a keynote or workshop.
- A conversation with a fellow attendee.
- Anything else OER16 related
There are 2 ways to send you audio to EDUtalk:
- Record using the AudioBoom app on iOS or Android (or on the web), tag your boo #oer16. In this case the audio will be automatically pulled into the edutalk site.
- Email the audio to email@example.com Many mobile apps allow you to record and email audio. These bit of audio will be manually posted to the site.
For historical reasons audio posted on Edutalk generaly is licensed with a Creative Commons — Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 UK: Scotland — CC BY-NC-SA 2.5 SCOTLAND. We are proposing that content tagged #OER16 is published with a CC-BY license: Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0.