Craig Mill, CALL Scotland, iPad resources to support literacy difficulties.
8pm GMT: Matthew Barr, University of Glasgow, on #HATIIGameStudies, @PS_Journal and PhD research.
The ‘Games for Communication’ project – http://videogames.arts.gla.ac.uk/category/games-for-communcation/
The final report – http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/107676/
The Game Studies course (including Course Aims and Intended Learning Outcomes) – http://www.gla.ac.uk/coursecatalogue/course/?code=ARTMED4024
HATII Game Studies hashtag – https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23HATIIGameStudies
Press Start Journal – http://press-start.gla.ac.uk
Judith McKerrecher, Professional Development Officer, University of Strathclyde. What impact if any does the app we produced for Advanced Higher French have upon the development of independent learning skills?
- Poster Presentation at Pedagoo’s EnquiryMeet
- Scotland’s National Centre for Languages
- Confucius Institute for Scotland’s Schools
- How does the opportunity to carry out practitioner enquiry contribute to your professional development?
- How can we take a joined up approach to developing skills in learners across schools and sectors?
- What are the benefits to learners when they have the opportunity to access apps and technology for learning independently?
- How important is the role of the teacher to the effective facilitation of learning via app/technology?