download Juliet on blogging
#edutalk #shslwt #blogging
boo by: SHSLWT
This audio file was orginally posted to AudioBoo(m) with the mobile app. It has been downloaded and posted here since audioboom no longer supports free accounts.
Julia Skinner @theheadsoffice on the 100 word challenge.
100 Word Challenge – Creative writing for young people
Julia talked about how she started the 100 word challenge which now attracts over 1500 pupil writers to each challenge.
Episode 16: Doing DS106 is like becoming an actor, amazing when the crowd claps and ruthless when nobody notices your performance
After a pretty rough couple of minutes (technical difficulties & pilot error) we talk about feedback, commenting and criticism in the DS106 community and online generally.
Episode 14: Sometimes it is wise to blog against how you are feeling
Gardner Campbell said this – my first insight that blogging could be used in a therapeutic way. Then narrate your work, Write assignments like a bloggin champ! Thinking like the web .
- Seven ways to think like the web | Jon Udell
- Working openly on the web: a manifesto
- How To Write Up Assignments Like a Blogging Champ
- 106 drop in » Blog Archive » BrigaDS106
- Riffs Sprouting Up Overnight | Rockylou’s DS106 Blog
- Talky Tina – Sweet as Tupelo Honey | Rockylou’s DS106 Blog
- DS106 Good Spell Episode 14 (with tweets) · johnjohnston · Storify