Recorded at Developing a Research Engaged Approach at University of Strathclyde.
Dr Philip Tonner on Establishing Hutchesons’ Centre for Research: a reflection
Philip Tonner Blog
Slides for all of the speakers: Developing a research engaged school pdf
The School of Education at the University of Strathclyde is proud to present two events targeting the hot topic of research engagement in Scottish education.
This lecture-based session will take our examination of research engagement up a level and study the concept of a research-engaged education community. It will look at the ways evidence can be used (and abused) in the school system and how its use can become central to a model of professionalism.
- Kate Wall – Developing a research engaged school
- Anna Beck – Policy Context for Practitioner Enquiry and Teacher Research
- Jonathan Firth – From Research Awareness to Teacher Researcher
- Philip Tonner Establishing Hutchesons’ Centre for Research: a reflection
- Anna Beck – Findings from a case-study of a school-based research centre
- Kate Wall – The Learning to Learn Project England 2003-2011