Recorded at Developing a Research Engaged Approach at University of Strathclyde.
Slides for all of the speakers: Developing a research engaged school pdf
@anna_d_beck on twitter.
The School of Education at the University of Strathclyde is proud to present two events targeting the hot topic of research engagement in Scottish education.
This lecture-based session will take our examination of research engagement up a level and study the concept of a research-engaged education community. It will look at the ways evidence can be used (and abused) in the school system and how its use can become central to a model of professionalism.
- Kate Wall – Developing a research engaged school
- Anna Beck – Policy Context for Practitioner Enquiry and Teacher Research
- Jonathan Firth – From Research Awareness to Teacher Researcher
- Philip Tonner Establishing Hutchesons’ Centre for Research: a reflection
- Anna Beck – Findings from a case-study of a school-based research centre
- Kate Wall – The Learning to Learn Project England 2003-2011