David and John Discuss MOOCs, Massive Open Online Courses.
Here are some useful links:
- Digital Storytelling – We jam econo
- The Mechanical MOOC – A Gentle Introduction to Python | Free range open learning with a mechanical guide.
- MOOC Reflections « OUseful.Info, the blog…
- The Mechanical MOOC
- What’s right and what’s wrong about Coursera-style MOOCs
- Change MOOC – #change11 | Doug Belshaw’s blog
- No MOOC Respect – CogDogBlog
- Coursera, the Other Stanford MOOC Startup, Officially Launches with More Poetry Classes, Fewer Robo-Graders
- elearnspace › MOOCs for the win!
- Google Launches Free Tool To Let You Run Your Own Online Courses | Edudemic